Nell’ottimizzazione SEO di un sito web non bisogna considerare preziosi esclusivamente i link in entrata, ovvero i backlink, ma anche i link in uscita: aspetti quali l’External Linking e la Link Juice, dunque, meritano di essere curati con la dovuta […]
Le nostre ultime news
- Search Buzz Video Recap: Google Algorithm Updates, Promoting Original Reporting, Search Quality Raters, Nofollow Link Attribute Changes & MoreI hope you like the new introduction style, it gives you a quick preview of the topics I am going to cover before I get into it, let me know in the comments and subscribe and smash that like button. :) I covered chatter and signs around a Google search algorithm update today...
- Friday The 13th Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update ChatterI am seeing some early chatter of a Google search ranking algorithm update today on Friday the 13th, September 13, 2019. The chatter is super early but I am seeing it not just across WebmasterWorld, but also Black Hat World and social media. Some of the automated tracking tools are also picking up on some […]
- Google: Our Newer Search Algorithms Have Been Promoting Original Reporting In SearchYesterday Google announced an algorithmic update it made to the search results a few months ago have been doing a better job at promoting original reporting. Not only promoting it in terms of ranking but keeping that original reporting up in the top spot of the search results for longer.
- Is Google Showing More Videos In List View Vs Carousel View?Eric Hedekar from Moz, formerly STAT, said that now about half of the videos shown in the Google mobile results have changed in terms of how they are displayed. Instead of the carousel video format, Google is showing more of a list view according to Eric.
- Local RankFlux - A Google Local Ranking Algorithm Tracking ToolSo we have a dozen or so Google web search rank checking tools that tell us if they pick up on Google algorithm or ranking fluctuations. But we don't have much when it comes to local ranking changes. BrightLocal has just released a tool it named Local RankFlux that does just that.
- Google: Correctly Counting Links On The Web Is Technically ImpossibleJohn Mueller from Google said on Twitter "counting links on the web correctly is technically impossible, and everyone just makes different approximations & assumptions." This is in response to third-party link tools not matching up or looking inaccurate.
- It Was Google Take Your Parents To Work Day
- Daily Search Forum Recap: September 12, 2019Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today...
- Subdomain leasing and the giant hole in Google’s Medic update 13 Settembre 2019In today’s Soapbox, a warning about the hack in low-authority medical advice with content mirrors and “buying guides” slipping through Google’s algorithm. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- BrightLocal launches ‘Local RankFlux’ Google local algorithm tracking tool 12 Settembre 2019The tool is designed to help SEOs and businesses more easily track local algo changes. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- A script to create a Google Ads Experiments dashboard 12 Settembre 2019This script generates a dashboard with a comprehensive view of experiments across My Client Center. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Google now gives more preference to original reporting in search 12 Settembre 2019Google has updated its algorithms to show more original reporting in search and Google News results. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Meta robots nofollow gets the hint treatment too 12 Settembre 2019Robots won’t support the new UGC and sponsored link attributes, says Google’s Gary Illyes. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Yes, you can add JSON structured data to the body of your pages 12 Settembre 2019Head or body, Mueller explains that Google can read both just fine. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Short reprieve: Google gives accelerated ad delivery an extension 12 Settembre 2019Accelerated delivery will phase out starting October 7. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- Yelp introduces ‘Connect’ and new Waitlist features for restaurants 12 Settembre 2019Connect is a publishing tool not unlike Google Posts, but with differences. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
- 7 Proven Marketing Tips to grow a Moving Company 13 Settembre 2019In today’s world, if you want your business to grow, marketing should be done properly. Word of mouth is losing its value in an era of online communities with reviews and opinions. In order to...read more The post 7 Proven Marketing Tips to grow a Moving Company appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- Should you start a blog? 5 reasons why you should take the plunge in 2019 13 Settembre 2019Is starting a blog something you’ve been thinking about for a while, then what’s stopping you? Many people blog for lots of different reasons, whether its for pleasure or to promote a business or a...read more The post Should you start a blog? 5 reasons why you should take the plunge in 2019 appeared first […]
- How to Boost Your High-Quality Backlinks to Get More Traffic 13 Settembre 2019The SEO game is one of the most intriguing digital marketing techniques of the 21st century. The stakes are high, the competition is big, and the resources are basically unlimited. Generating organic traffic to your...read more The post How to Boost Your High-Quality Backlinks to Get More Traffic appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- 4 Interesting and Unique Online Ideas 13 Settembre 2019The internet is getting bigger and bigger by the second. There isn’t a lot you can’t do on it nowadays. You can listen to any song you want, watch the latest movies, and even do...read more The post 4 Interesting and Unique Online Ideas appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- 5 Ways to Easily Optimize Your Website Pop-Ups 11 Settembre 2019Pop-ups were once a respected method of marketing, but with overuse and inappropriate techniques, their reputation declined. Now, many corporations shy away from employing them. However, pop-ups can be an effective tool if used properly. ...read more The post 5 Ways to Easily Optimize Your Website Pop-Ups appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- SEO and the Social Media Marketing World: What You Need to Know 11 Settembre 2019With Google having over 90% of the world’s search engine market share, it’s wise to pay attention to how they rank websites. But Google rarely shares the secrets of its search algorithms. So how can you make...read more The post SEO and the Social Media Marketing World: What You Need to Know appeared first on Social Media […]
- 5 Social Media Hacks For Plumbers 11 Settembre 2019In years gone by, people who needed a plumber would have picked up the phone book and made a call. Today, with advances in technology and the ever-increasing popularity of the Internet, more and more...read more The post 5 Social Media Hacks For Plumbers appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
- How Email Campaigns Can Help Your Post-Purchase Marketing 11 Settembre 2019A purchase experience isn’t over after a payment has been finally made: ensuring your customers can enjoy decent post-purchase support is equally important for your brand reputation. An occasional visitor who has got a satisfactory...read more The post How Email Campaigns Can Help Your Post-Purchase Marketing appeared first on Social Media Explorer.